6.21.2010

Rejuvenation

Wazzappenin' people.

It's been a while since I blogged here. Other blogs have been rolling though but this one in particular has suffered. This was my first blog ever; coined by my first teacher in anything computer related. Allow me dedicate the next paragraph to Ms. Chow.

Ms. Chow. I hope you are a Mrs. by now. Thanks for taking me through that tedious HTML class in which I never listened to you. You refused to give up even when I did & now I'm going somewhere ith my web programming skills and programming in general. Thank you.

Now, I have gone far with my computer pursuits lately and I owe it to this blog to further its content. Recently, boredom made me discover the Project Euler problems. I will be posting my solutions here. Most of these problems (if not all of them) require you to code. I will be posting my source code and its output here.

Through this, I plan to rejuvenate this blog. Hope you enjoy and get inspired too.

No comments: