12.20.2009

The outcome has begun

A couple of years ago, I sat in a computer class with a few friends trying to understand - for the first time the concept of Markup. HTML was a killer then. I could not come to accept the fact that a simple tag would not be validated without the doctype. It was my first introduction to programming whatsoever. I thrived in the field for about 2 years - on and off because I had other courses in my university that took a great deal of my time.

But now, a musician came up. One with a profound sound that cannot be found elsewhere (no pun intended), The Violinist. I was blessed to be the designer of his website. I moved away from HTML and the lie in search for "greener" pastures and found this. I could not believe my head with the immense possibilities this was posing. After groping in the hardcore HTML class, I had finally created something off that but still in the same field.

All thanks to Ms Chow - who was my teacher for HTML. I could not have done any of these without frustrating you with my nibbling questions. Your persistence gave me the ground with which I pursued higher heights. And I hope you are a Mrs. by now.

No comments: