6.26.2007

When I'm Gone...

Coming to the end of this course that almost pushed me to my knees, I feel it gave me an Upgrade, you too. Though She ain't got no money in the bank, I had to Lean Back and allow her give me her Candy Shop treat. I never found my self Patiently Waiting because it was more of welcoming a King Back. Through its trials and that of Many Men, "What you know about that?" becomes a shibboleth. You are beautiful, I must confess; godess of enlightenement. Though I am a Smooth Criminal, together, I'm seen as the world's Hero. Yeah, that's How we do. I'm sure if you were a White Girl we would be sharing One Blood on the Streets. You might call it Puppy Love but...Hmm Hmm, I reserve my comments.

Don't worry Queen of my Heart. When I'm gone, know that I'm out to Change the world. Remember you are Always on my mind and one day we will be Home together. Free from the troublesome cold The Rain comes with. Keep holding on. As long as you love me, The call won't take long to hit the phone. I'll be Gone till November but don't see me as a Runaway Love, I'm only out there to grow into a Money Maker. It's a Hard-knock Life and there's One more road to cross for me. Probably more than 1, who knows, Imagine that! I know I'm bad but The way you make me feel, I Could't say no. I know it's hard but I have to do it, and its killing me. There's never a right time to Say Goodbye.

To every other, nothing much to say. Keep your Head and continue to Hustle Hard because In the end, The process will lead to a Celebration in your heart with much more greater fun than you can imagine.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.